Monday, September 11, 2006

Ms. Hokett's Schoolwires

How many websites does a girl need!?
TWO.

Besides having the most ultimate blog with the most ultimate posts, I have given birth to a "professional" webpage. Schoolwires is what the district here calls it. Each teacher is suppose to host a webpage about the happenings of their grade/classroom and what not.

I have made it my mission to post speech-language information and activities. My hope is that others (teachers, parents, the average Joe, etc.) will get an understanding of the kinds of things I do all day.

I just started this site, so it doesn't seem like there is much on it yet compared to the big picture of what I invision it to be. I will be posting much more throughout the year, especially since it is one of my yearly professional development goals I will be reviewed on (YIKES!).

Check it out from time to time to see new information. Ms. Hokett's Schoolwires. It's pretty much the coolest SLP site ever!

Besides here you can find the link in the right had column of this page under links titled Annie's Schoolwires. Happy surfing!

If anyone has any suggestions/comments/ideas/questions drop me a line.

Annie F. Hokett, MA, CCC-SLP

1 comment:

JC said...

Annie- websites/blogs are like shoes...a girl can NEVER have too many! (I have 3 and help my hubby with a 4th..i know...kinda nerdy) Anyway, your other website looks great! I like the picture too.